BACK TO TOP
Berkadia®, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is an industry leading commercial real estate company providing comprehensive capital solutions and investment sales advisory and research services for multifamily and commercial properties. Berkadia® is amongst the largest, highest rated and most respected primary, master and special servicers in the industry. This advertisement is not intended to solicit commercial mortgage company business in Nevada.
© 2024 Berkadia Real Estate Advisors LLC and Berkadia Real Estate Advisors Inc. Berkadia® and Berkadia Commercial Mortgage® are trademarks of Berkadia Commercial Mortgage LLC. Investment sales and real estate brokerage businesses are conducted exclusively by Berkadia Real Estate Advisors LLC and Berkadia Real Estate Advisors Inc. Commercial mortgage loan origination and servicing businesses are conducted exclusively by Berkadia Commercial Mortgage LLC and Berkadia Commercial Mortgage Inc. Tax credit syndication business is conducted exclusively by Berkadia Affordable Tax Credit Solutions. For state licensing details for the above entities, visit www.berkadia.com/licensing.
Introducing German Oaks, a newly constructed townhome community, completed in 2022. This 54-unit development offers the largest units in the marketplace, with 24 spacious 2-bedroom and 2-bath units, and 30 generous 3-bedroom and 2-bath units.
The two-bedroom units average 1,388 square feet, while the three-bedroom units boast an average of 1,562 square feet. Each unit is thoughtfully designed with a front porch, back patio, a 220 sq ft garage, private driveways, 9-foot ceilings, an eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, and full walk-in closets.
German Oaks presents a unique investment opportunity, as its market rents are $100 per unit less, on average, than comparable properties, and $200-$300 per unit behind market leaders. This rent gap offers a clear path for growth and increased profitability.
Furthermore, the current rent per square foot in the market is $1.14, while German Oaks’ current market rents are only $.86, representing a 25% discount compared to the market average. This significant rent gap provides additional potential for income growth.
In addition to the large rent gaps, new investors have multiple streams for income growth. Professional management can explore opportunities such as increasing pet deposits and monthly fees (currently $25 per pet), raising washer/dryer rental fees (currently $25-$40), and implementing utility reimbursement. Currently, 85% of the community has a utility reimbursement of $50 per month, while the remaining 15% has a reimbursement of $75 per month.
German Oaks offers a compelling investment opportunity with its spacious units, favorable rent gaps, and potential for additional income growth.
These spacious units boast an average of 1,388 square feet for the two-bedroom and 1,562 square feet for the three-bedroom units.
Each unit is thoughtfully designed with a front porch and back patio, a 220 sq ft garage, private driveways, 9-foot ceilings, an eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, and full walk-in closets.
German Oaks market rents are $100 per unit less on average than comps and $200-$300 per unit behind market leaders offering a clear path of growth.
Rent/SF in the market is $1.14. German Oaks current market rents are $.86, or 25% less than market average.
New investors have multiple streams for income growth in addition to large rent gaps; professional management can increase pet deposits and monthly fees (currently $25 per pet), washer/dryer rental increase or install across all units (currently rent $25-$40), utility reimbursement (85% of community is $50 per month while the rest is $75 per)
The University is a short 10 minute drive and hosts a student population of 15,000+. 76% of student lived off-campus during the 2023 academic year putting consistent pressure on housing supply. Go UL!
2022 constructed, 54-unit townhome community comprised of the largest 24, 2-bedroom and 2-bath units and 30, 3-bedroom and 2-bath units in the marketplace.
1295 E German Ln | Conway, AR 72032
Visit Doc Center
Visit Doc Center